Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Farewell to Maegan and Hello to Trista

(copy of email sent by outgoing CDM Maegan Wilson)

Hello leaders,

I would like to formally introduce to you your new Community Development Manager Trista Cooper. She comes to GSNCA from Alabama Adventure, and is excited about her new position and serving your troops. I’ve been training with her the last few days and have really enjoyed her and think she’ll be a great CDM. Please be as helpful and gracious to her as you were to me when I first startedJ. Her contact information is below and her email should be working by tomorrow which is my last day in the office. Please pass Trista’s information along to your parents or anyone else that usually communicates with me.

Trista Cooper: 980-4750 ext. 120, tcooper@girlscoutsnca.org

If I were able, I would thank each and every one of you face to face for a wonderful year and a half at Girl Scouts and as your CDM. Overall, I’ve had a wonderful experience, and one of my favorite aspects of the job was working with so many different volunteers. You truly make this organization what it is, and I’m going to miss you. Thank you again for all the help you’ve given me and best of luck in your Girl Scout endeavors. Thank you!

~Maegan Wilson

No comments:

Post a Comment